(Collective awwwwwwwwwwwwww)
So yeah... my EX-MIL took my older boys. There is a family reunion on her side of the family this weekend and she wanted to take the boys. I said sure...
While packing them up yesterday, they were screaming and bickering and I just wanted to pull out my hair. And then they were gone.... and the house was silent... and I missed them HORRIBLY... ::sigh:: Such is the life of a mother I guess....
I did a lot of work on the business yesterday... Calahan told me a day or so ago that he was "Very Proud of me" for figuring out a way to work and still be able to stay at home with them. I thought ... awww... and then he said ... "And you are REALLY good at taking pictures!"
I worked on my business cards yesterday - designed them.... this is what the last one of my cards turned out as (minus our phone number, because it is our home phone number right now) ... it's one thing when you are handing them out to prospective clients, and another just putting it out for anyone to prank ya! LOL... I designed another one for me ... and I also designed one for Dennis too...
I also started a MYSPACE for the Photography business... I'm still working on the stupid "look" of site... ugh it's not easy - let me tell you!! LOL... I have a lot of stuff yet to do for the business ... slowly I'm working on it all.
Anyway... not much else going on at our house lately.... getting some jobs lined up, I'm super excited about. Picked up more props and backgrounds... Gonna play with Nathan a little bit today I think... set up a temp studio at the house here...
We shall see... we shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!