Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Where did I go WRONG????

My neck hurts so bad right now I cannot move it - side to side, up and down... it just HURTS... I don't understand what I did to cause it!! I woke up FINE yesterday morning, and progressively through out the day - it started to hurt and by the time Nathan went to bed last night, I couldn't move it...

A NOT-Complete List of Things I did yesterday... in somewhat order, but not really
  • * I got up (before 7)
  • * I started cleaning off the futon to find Dennis' phone (he moved it)
  • * got him up, off to work
  • * Nathan changed and fed
  • * I've got dishes soaking
  • * cleaned up my paperwork by my (I mean Dennis') laptop...
  • * I cleaned off the kitchen table
  • * put down the table cloth
  • * I'm cleaned off the futon (our couch) ...
  • * I've dumped a bunch of laundry on my bed to fold
  • * I started a load of laundry
  • * fed the kittens, changed their water (cleaned out the dish) ....
  • * I put laundry from washer to dryer
  • * took some laundry downstairs from our bedroom - started another load....
  • * Washed my hair, shaved my pits, got dressed...
  • * went in Noah's room to pick up his clothes that came off his closet (it broke-again) ...
  • * realized the wall next to his bed is LEAKING AGAIN and the carpet is damp so I get to re-wash ALL those clothes again... joy! -
  • * put those clothes in the laundry room - ...
  • * I fed Nathan and changed him again
  • * did my Monday weigh in! (gag)
  • * I updated my Sparks page (weight loss)
  • * created my weight loss ticker... and a weight loss chart - documenting my wonderful success and then demise once I got pregnant... ::sigh:::
  • * I called to resched. Cal's dentist appt
  • * I got physicals sched. for Wed along with Nathan's 4 mo well-baby for Calahan and Noah...
  • * I called to find out when Dennis' Nero appt is...
  • * changed Nathan's "stinkin up the whole house" diaper
  • * Fed Nathan while he looked up at me with admiration (yeah RIGHT)
  • * put up a blog - reviews of 4 house hold products (in my blogger)
  • * Folded 4 loads of clean clothes... (no one said anything about putting them away!)
  • * Fed and changed Nathan AGAIN
  • * finished dragging down dirty clothes from my room
  • * switched laundry again (washer to dryer, new load in washer .. joy another load to fold)
  • * Yelled at the kids countless times today (ha ha ha) ..
  • * Even laughed a few times..
  • * Killed a spider
  • * Yes I took pictures too
  • * Stared at the millions of socks to sort with disdain
  • * deleted email (cuz I just can't keep up)
  • * Checked my OD - read a few people
  • * Checked my Cafemom .. for about 2 minutes
  • * Updated my chart (yeah that was like, THIS MORNING - why is it way down here?)
  • * talked to Cathy (awwwwwwww I love ya!!)
  • * Diapered & Fed Nathan again.....
  • * Watched Big Brother After Dark (off my DVR)
  • * Hurt my neck at some point today...
  • * folded another load of laundry
  • * did the dishes (all but 2 things, a bowl that needed to soak, and had to re-wash the food proc.)
  • * Diapered & Fed Nathan... hummm.. I keep doing that....
  • * ate dinner at some point... burgers, tator tots..
  • * dumped all the socks on the floor and start to sort them - got all but Noah's 100% done.
  • * Caught up on THE CLOSER off my DVR
  • * Went to bed
  • * Watched half of Hostel
  • * .... ah......
  • * Went to bed... couldn't sleep
  • * turned on TV - Big Brother After Dark
  • * Sat with my jaw open...
  • * Realized that BIG BROTHER is like watching THE SIMS with words and understanding...
  • * turned it off with about an hour or so left
  • * Came out to laptop quick... had to make the SIMS vs BIG BROTHER thought public and share my delusion...
  • * Went to sleep .... 1:00am (tossed and turned until 1:30 - at least)

TODAY...........

  • * eyes pop open.... think to self... "Why is living room light on?"
  • * Turn (OWIE) to look at clock... blinking 12:46.....
  • * Realize, power went out?
  • * Get up ... (SHEER PAIN)
  • * turn off light.. think - what the heck...
  • * Stove light is blinking - yep power went out... (all clocks are blinking)
  • * grab cell - 4:30am
  • * go into bedroom, reset alarm clock
  • * Neck is in horrid pain... did I get into an accident with an invisible force field and get whiplash?
  • * Grab some water
  • * Grab cold washcloth..
  • * Grab muscle relaxers
  • * Take pills with water - lay down - wash cloth on forehead and eyes - PRAY for sleep
  • * Wake up again... alarm going off - 6:30... Nathan is fussing a bit..
  • * Can't move - too tired... too sore...
  • * Dennis gets up to take care of Nathan...
  • * go down and wake Cal up - use the bathroom...
  • * come upstairs lay back down...
  • * Dennis took one look at me and says "I'm staying home" ...
  • * In and out of sleep all morning
  • * 11 am Nathan has Occupational Therapy ...
  • * I'm awake but not really *there* ... Dennis goes to pick up Cal
  • * I give Nathan a bottle* Dennis came back with Cal, took Nathan...
  • * I passed out some more...
  • * In out In out In out of sleep...
  • * woke up - ate some toast...
  • * oye... can I die now?
  • * back to bed
  • * Dennis brought crabby Nathan in - I feed him and he and I took a nap together
  • * got up - fed Nathan again
  • * took some ibuprofen to see if that helps a little (and it has, a little)
  • * come on here, went on Sparks - checked OD, Cafemom, FF, and going to head into BlogSpot later :)
  • * Got Cal's school items ready for tomorrow (he's suppose to take them) See next blog for that
  • * planning on getting a couple blogs out

AND PRAY MY NECK PAIN GETS BETTER!!!

2 comments:

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!