Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Socks .... Scare me...

Out of all the chores I hate, and I do hate THEM ALL... I HATE sorting socks the MOST...


This is what I started with the other night.... and I got all of it done... other then the ones in the basket (those are all Noah's socks... some too small, some too big that Cal grew out of - but tech, all Noah's)... Those were all sorted into piles... the basket, Noah's... the pile infront of that, mine (but Dennis wears mine too) ... the color/black pile next to that - would be my pattern socks, and Dennis's black work socks... the white pile next to that would be Dennis' socks... the pile next to that... would be Calahan's... and the pile in the bag still (where you see the yellow socks, by the laptop) ... would be ones too small for Noah that i have to go through and see if there are any that will fit Nathan.

I still have to finish Noah's socks..... maybe I'll do that later...... maybe I'll avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!