Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hemmmmhaaaww

I have been having trouble with Blogger since last night... I was playing around with a couple of "fun" sites and ever since I signed up under this one (it dawns on me today) ... my blogger has been on freeze mode!! No kidding - everytime I sign in - FROZEN... Humph... so I went in, signed out of it... and poof - I can sign in and VIEW my blog again - but can't get in to adjust or add anything....

SO THEN ... I go back... and I just delete my "account" with them... and ...

.............. M A G I C ..............

It all works......



And on another note........ I HATE MY STUPID CHART THIS CYCLE!!!!!!


Here is the link if anyone knows anything about it and wants to take a look...
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e6e0

Here is my thing..... I don't *normally* O until CD 19 ... BUT... pre-Nathan my cycle had gotten rather short - 25 days - so I know I was O'in earlier then CD 19 then... Now... the only time I had any fertile CM was CD 14... and I DO NOT believe I O'd on CD 20... I had no fertile CM and everything else..... so if I did O this cycle... I totally believe it was cd 14. But because of my temps going DOWN - after going up - it looks like I didn't. I donno... that and I got - OPKs ... so whatever...

It doesn't matter if I get pregnant anyway... we'll be happy either way right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!