Nathan during dinner... anyway... My girlfriend Dianna ... lol... called the shots and asked the questions last night (giggle) and posed us all to answer the question...What is Dinner Time Like At Your House!?!?!
So I'm answering her.... tonight we had roast and the fixin's.... Usually Dennis gets home from work and makes dinner ... (honestly, he's the better cook... and it's something he loves doing!) ... so last night before we went to bed he "prepared" the roast so all I had to do was pop it in the oven this afternoon - so I did... so when he got home tonight... we had a nice dinner waiting in the oven... Calahan helped me set the table tonight (usually Noah's job but he was being a pickle tonight!) ...So much so, that he had to RIP his meat apart instead of getting it cut... can we say CAVEMAN? LOLOLOL
It's hard to see... but it even got in his hair! LOLOL


aw looks like fun annissa!!!! Too cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playin along
Love
Dizie Wizie