(That's Nathan sleeping on me earlier today) I just posted Nathan's pregnancy and birth story... see.. I've been working on Caring Bridge Sites for both Noah and Nathan (for those parents of Special Needs Children - you know what it is .. if you don't - check it out - it's just some place to have to update family and friends on health and such. I am still working on Noah's - I have a lot to add to that... but... Nathan's is pretty much done for now.If you would care to look, the links are over <---- under my "IMPORTANT LINKS FOR US" thingy-ma-jig... ... as for the other Nathan Website... I'm gonna post this on here for now... the password is his due date: 51307 .. (just the 5 numbers) .. there are videos and such in there. (I had to add this picture... Noah was loving on my prop flowers for my photo biz! LOL)
So in Nathan News Today...... I think he can find his thumb pretty well now... I think he's definitely going to be a thumb sucker....
I also think the swelling is going down... so maybe it is starting to re-absorb now. I was also told that the "shape" of his head will probably stay like that ... ::sigh::
Jessica (my first customer) got her CD's today... Dennis said she was literally jumping up and down today with excitement - teehee... I hope she's as excited after she sees them. ::biting nails:: A lot of them (I think) turned out a bit too grainy and such cuz I had to play with the lighting... I really got bummed... but I hope she loves them :) An artist is never happy with their work are they? ... in other news... we went out to eat tonight, Famous Daves.... I scarfed my meal down AND had two Raspberry Lemonades. Think I was hungry?? Well we all know it's not because I'm pregnant... and I'm light-headed and weak to prove it :X ... I'm so weak I feel as if I couldn't even stand, I'm not comfortable carrying Nathan unless I have to because I feel like I'm going to drop him... I hate this. There is something wrong and I don't want to deal with it ... at least not yet. I was told before having Noah that I might have to have a hystorectomy (sp?) because of my bleeding issues.... but we would wait until after we were done having kids. This is why I want to get #4 (#5 counting Jessa) in the womb and eventually arms, so that we can discuss my options and go from there. I don't even want to hear it right now though. Is it denial - maybe... I kinda like Egypt though. And in :::rub it in your face::: news... Sometimes Wisconsin is soooooooo nice.... basking in the 76 degree weather... yeah - that was about our high today!! Bahahhaaaa........ Jessa's birthday is Sunday... I'm trying not to say anything about it to Dennis, but I remember :) I know he does too... sometimes I just don't want to bring her up because I know how horribly sad it makes him. Noah has been talking about her a lot lately... he said today "I'll be happy when Jessa comes home with us" ... and the other day he comes upstairs ... all concerned... and he says "Jessa needs TOYS Mom!!!" and then he thinks about it and says ... "I'll share until we go shopping though" ... lololol... he's such a sweetie .. in his own way.I'm just a tad bit in the dumps today. I'm suppose to go in for blood tests tomorrow but I really don't have the energy for it. So I am thinking - I might just call and see if I can go in on Saturday or set it up next week, because I am just so worn down I have ZERO energy, and I need to save it as much as I can - so I can take care of Nathan tomorrow. ..... and no news from the Nero for him yet... ::sigh::
SOMETHING INTERESTING TO END ON.......... "Can you Read This"
i Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs rpsoet it.
Your children are so gorgeous! I think little Nathan makes me want to have another baby, like, RIGHT NOW, even though Spawnling is only 10 months old. Talk about complete sweetness!
ReplyDeleteIt's ok to have down days. I think we all need time to process those emotions. Even me, and I'm so near perfect (and also very good at convincing myself of things that aren't true) :P