Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Today's Photo Session

Even though - physically I'm exuasted ... I pushed myself to go. I really hate these stupid flare ups of mine. Every joint hurts, every muscle hurts, my head hurts, I can't seem to wake up, my back is hurting bad... I had a very hard time straightening my back, and walking right now. UGH!!

But it hasn't stopped me since I was 16, and it's not going to stop me now... it might slow me down... some ....

Anyway - I managed to push past it and get to the park on time :)

Here are a couple of the pictures... for the rest, check out http://moonnstarmemories.blogspot.com/

Look the NICU Buddies are screwing around!! NO KIDDING... (Devin :left: was 1lb 7oz born at 23 weeks ... born a month before Noah and due the month after Noah. Noah :right: was 1lb 12.2oz and born at 33 weeks) This is entitled: "Auntie Sarah stuck my hand in my pocket..... I don't know why"


Tianna's Mom says these look like those orphan cat & dog pictures... LOLOLOLOL.. with the big eyes

Here are a few of the serious shots - but not the ones that made my top 25... you'll have to click on the link for those! LOL...

1 comment:

  1. You're such a great photographer! If you were closer I'd hire you for our family's portraits. I love the casual, outdoor style.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!