Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Camp Middle School 2007



Calahan spent the last 3 days doing "Camp Middle School" ... I would share the rest of the pictures I have... however... they are currently too large and take way too long to load and I'm not very patient at the moment. Maybe I'll share them later...
So... what does he say about it? ... not much... he thinking having a locker is cool. He hasn't really made any friends, but this one girl he met at the drive-in earlier this summer was there, and they get along pretty well.
Other then that - he's totally cryptic... "Okay" ... "No" .. I asked him if he met all his teachers "Not all of them" ... aaaaaarrrrrghhhh... Moody Teenagers are horrible...
In other news... I spent 3 hours at the Dr's office yesterday ... with all three kids... all getting their physicals (& Nathan's 4 mo check up) ... 7 shots, and one oral dose of meds, later.... and I have SUCH a happy clan. NOT... 24 hours after that... and Nathan would rather cry and moan then smile... Calahan is complianing to no end about his right leg hurting.... and Noah, well, he could care less - he's been through much worse though. LOL..
So tonight we're going out to eat... our weekly tradition.. LOL... No idea where we are going tonight. Then we have to go grocery shopping and diaper getting..

J O Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!