1. Name someone who made you smile today? Nathan of course
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Considering it's only 8:58am.. LOL.. I was feeding Nathan talking to Dennis on the phone before he went into work
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Putting Nathan in his swing so I could have two hands to be on the computer for a little bit before tackling my living room
4. Name something that happened to you in 1992? Let's see.... 1992, I turned 16... so I got my DL!
5. When is your birthday? June 25
6. Four words to explain why you last threw up? I was really sick!
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and Lilac colored
8. What was the last thing you bought? Groceries? Last thing I bought before that, was Business related... and last thing I actually bought MYSELF - was a "staying around the house" outfit .. lol... blue lounge pants and a pink & blue white shirt...and Harry Potter's last book, book 7 :::wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh::: Melzie must be in TIGHT with JK if she's reading Book 9!! DANG!!
10. What was the weather like today? HOT!?!? I don't know, I don't care, I'm not going out there today
11. Where did your last hug take place? This morning before Dennis left for work...
12. What are you excited about? My business taking off...
13. Do you want to cut your hair? I need a small trim, but no - I am loving my long hair and Dennis seems to like it...
14. Are you over the age of 25? Ppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhh DUH
15. Do you talk a lot? Nope not at all, I could just talk for days and months and hours and years - whatttttever!!! Actually, if I don't know you, I don't talk much... if I do... I will talk your ear off... unless you are talking mine off cuz I am a good listener :)
16. Do you watch The O.C.? Nope... watched a few moments of it at some point, but it wasn't something to float my boat... I did my Dawson's Creek and 90210 days...
17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it? No, none of them do...
18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey? Grammer? LOL... I don't know anyone personally
19. Do you make up your own words? ALL THE TIME
20. Are you ticklish? Only for Dennis
21. Are you typically a jealous person? Not really with my friends, but when it comes to Dennis I can be..
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C". Cathy...
23. Who's the last person to call you? My Hunky Hubby... no wait!! Jackie (Nathan's Public Health Nurse) called after he did this morning...
24. Do you chew on your straws? In the movie theater during movies!
25. Do you have curly hair? Yes I do... I donno that it's "curly" but it's definitely wavey....
26. What is the next concert you're going to? Whatever my kids put on? LOL
27.Where did you go today? Out of bed, into the living room, Kitchen, nursery, down the stairs, bathroom, kids room, laundry room... so - yeah - pretty much every room in this house!
28. What is something you say a lot? (LOLing at Mel's answer) .... Too true, living in a house of males really does make you say everything a lot because you are constantly repeating yourself...
29. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'? I have heard of it, never seen it I don't think... if I did... it didn't leave an impression...
30. Do you have to work tomorrow? Yes... I work everyday all day from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed.... plus I have a TON of business stuff to get done.
31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? My Hunky Hubby...
32. What should you be doing right now? Everything but sitting my arse here on my laptop!! I have some cleaning in my living room before Jackie comes over...
33. Do you have a nickname? Nissa, Nissa Rae, Nisser, Anne
34. Are you a heavy sleeper? Yes unless one of my children is crying - I seem to wake up right away for that...
35. What are you listening to? The TV...... Big Brother After Dark from last night! Danielle got HOH!!! Yehhhhhhhh!!
36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two week? Harry Potter 5? LOL... it was the last one I saw...
37. Is there anyone you like right now? Nope - I hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaate everyone. J/K.... There is only one or two people I *Hate* right now... I loooved everyone... until they piss me off! LOL
38. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night before bed...
39. Did you cry today? Not yet... gimme some time, I might
I TAG...Nancy, Kelly, Mandy... and anyone else who is bored!
yay thanks for playing :) xoxo melzie
ReplyDeletePS your banner is awesome! I'm jealous!