Saturday, August 25, 2007

Big Brother 8 Recap...


So....... I'm addicted... not as badly addicted as I have been in the past - with my face stuck on the live feeds message board - following their every move.


Miss HOH this week.... Ya know, my first impression of Jessica was she was the stuck up cheerleader type... which she is the cheerleader type, maybe not the stuck up.... I kept saying this past week, I thought Jess would be the dumb one (but Jen proved that wrong) ... The Blondes are definitely ruling the house though - which I just think is funny!! I think
the final four alliance that was made was the best move in the house yet.There was a Luxury Comp (Fri) and the girls beat the boys - other then that, I shall say no more... She is the only one who hasn't been on the block.

So the Eric and Jessica alliance still holds strong. Which I think is great! They are cute together... and they work well together also. Eric, I think, has gotten a bit screwed by some of the "America's Choices" ... I loved the way he reacted to the whole "Woobie" one... he opened the card and said "America DOES Love me!!" lol... I was really hoping that Eric would go far in the game. I hope they continue and make it to the final
four at least. Eric has gone the longest without playing in a POV! Do you think he'll get to play this week? LOL


Danielle I go back and forth on... the whole Nick vs. BF thing bothers me but then again, I was cheated on and I know how it feels - and to basically have to watch that on TV would be soooooo hard. I just think it's interesting that there wasn't one picture of her boyfriend in the HOH room while she was HOH last week. And then the other little thing that I will mention later.

DICK.. Dick Dick Dick... well, his name fits him ... eh? He's a dick.. in every sense of the word. I think first and foremost he has made the choice to push his daughter as far as he can though. And he was willing to take a bullet for her the other week, and that really says a lot about his true character vs. the "dick" he is to everyone else. He really was an ass though the week he was up. But I understand the reasoning behind it
.... he really wanted everyone to hate him in order to get Danielle farther.


Amber has got to STOP CRYING. It's just annoying.. ya know, I am an emotional person. But I don't think I would even cry that much in that house. Amber is up for eviction again... and from what I see (because I watch other stuff then just the CBS show) .. she is pretty much alienating herself from the rest of the house right now, including Jameka. Jess and Jameka are getting closer and closer... I think Amber has survived a TON of personal issues and she's a strong person, so she needs to start showing it. Nothing like finding "Faith" in the Big Brother House.


Jameka is NOT up for Noms this week, doesn't mean it won't happen after the POV. Although she is acting a bit like Amber in the crying department. I think the fact that she has faith is great. I also like that she doesn't sit there and preach to the house, and think her beliefs are the only beliefs. I like Jameka a lot. I wouldn't be sad to see her make a stand and turn what is expected (Dick, Danielle, Eric, Jess in the final four) ... around... it was nice to see her eat Friday night though.


Zach.... I'm sure he's a great guy outside the house... but the nickname "Shrek" seems to fit him real well. Teehee... He thinks he's got it all figured out. The whole time the past few weeks he has told several HG that he's in tighter with Jess then Eric. (ahhh on what planet?) ... and now he thinks that her putting him up is a "ploy" to back door Dick or Danielle... ummm... yeah, right... Bye Zach, see you on the jury! He is
kissing Jess's ass thinking he'll have her vote if there is a tie... what he doesn't know is that Jess would rather him gone. He has made every attempt possible to butt in on Eric & Jess' time together... and at one point last week - he went so far as to lay on the bed WITH them, on Jess' side... and laid with her head RIGHT between her boobs.... THAT, in my opinion (and it seems that Jessica shares that opinion) was beyond over the line.

Our newest evicted... Jen.. can I just say... Thank GOD??? No really..although she provided enough drama in the house for a life time... come on - you have to wonder if she's really that much of an ... airhead... or if it was all an act. I understand the "on the block, getting back doored" melt down - but what she did was way wrong in even the moral aspect from with in the game! Eatting while on slope... destroying someone elses things (although I don't disagree with her, I would never distroy Dennis' cigs..) ... and the whole way that she talks.. I'm so tired of her saying "Okay" ... cuz... BBBBBBBBBBBLAH. She says it in a way that makes her look so dumb. And the fact that not only did she CRY at the sight of her memory wall picture because it was "so bad" .. and THEN took DOWN all of her pictures in the HOH room when she was HOH... can we say "superficial stuck up bitch?" OMGoodness... I guess I just did... (insert rolling eyes here)


And Jen and Dustin in the sequester house... that would be a blast to watch.... a show of it's own!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...


And I think it is great that Danielle and Amber got on "THE POWER OF
10" ... I LOVVVVVVVE that show! LOL... Drew is the best... but guess who was flown in as Danielle's support person!? Yeah, the picture to the side is a BIG clue... that's right... Nick. And they label him as "Danielle's BB8 Boyfriend" OMG!!! We are really trying to kill that relationship she has with her boyfriend aren't we? I mean - is this a ... her boyfriend said "ENOUGH" thing and has basically broken up with her without her knowing (currently) ... or is this a ploy from BB to throw a little more "showmance" into the mix. They don't have enough of that with Eric and Jess right now.... WHICH btw.. it seems that Eric has had a bit of a romance type thing outside the house... sounds like an on again off agian type thing.. but... I'm sure she's really enjoying the talk of marriage and moving to Kansas that Eric is (although half heartedly joking) saying.
So be sure to tune in Tuesday night before Big Brother - to see which HG wins out the head to head and goes on to try for some mula on THE POWER OF 10! Heehee...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE BIG BROTHER!!!! I decided that I was gonna get hooked and I am SO happy I did...it gives me something to look forward to every couple of days!!! :D I just thought i would let you know that I am a huge fan too...talk to you later!
    embleier (Liz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good old BB. im a huge fan as well. i am SO SO SO glad Jen is gone. i have hated her since day 1. and ITA with you on the Amber crying thing. it seems like every time she is in the diary room either she is crying or is all puffy and swollen cause she just stopped.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!