Thursday, February 12, 2015

February * 28 Day Relationship Building Challenge .... day 12



So DB and I have been working on our relationship.   And I have seen a few of these, but I thought it would be good to put one together myself.   It's not just set up for us, it's set up so everyone can do it :)  And it doesn't matter the year.  But if you are going to do it - please leave a note - I'd love to read your answers ....

But I'll warn you now, DB is a man of ...... so.... many ... words.....

DAY 12

Something you always dream of doing with them? 

DB: Hiking in the mountains ...


Nissa:  Going on an Alaskan Cruise to see the Northern Lights


Going to Las Vegas


Taking the kids to Disney ....

Going to Ireland ...

And Italy...

And England ...

And Norway .....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!