So DB and I have been working on our relationship. And I have seen a few of these, but I thought it would be good to put one together myself. It's not just set up for us, it's set up so everyone can do it :) And it doesn't matter the year. But if you are going to do it - please leave a note - I'd love to read your answers ....
But I'll warn you now, DB is a man of ...... so.... many ... words.....
DAY 18
Where do you see the two of you in the future?
DB: Sitting on a porch with gray hair watching our grandchildren play.
Nissa: HE STOLE MY ANSWER!!! That's my answer. It's the one thing I still see with us. I have this image (and I've told him about it numerous times while we've talked) .... that it's the one thing I see for us. We're older, and we have this cute little log cabin type home in the woods, next to the water, and we're sitting in rocking chairs, drinking lemonade, watching our grandkids laughing and playing and chasing each other with our dogs playing with them.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!