Saturday, February 7, 2015

February * 28 Day Relationship Building Challenge .... day 7




So DB and I have been working on our relationship.   And I have seen a few of these, but I thought it would be good to put one together myself.   It's not just set up for us, it's set up so everyone can do it :)  And it doesn't matter the year.  But if you are going to do it - please leave a note - I'd love to read your answers ....

But I'll warn you now, DB is a man of ...... so.... many ... words.....

DAY 7

Something you've changed for the better because of them? 

DB: You've made me a better father ....

Nissa:  I am having trouble coming up with an answer for this.  Because - I feel like I'm the same person, but yet I know you have helped me improve a lot of things with in myself.  You have helped me see my self image for what it is and not the ugly duckling I've always thought I was.  I actually FEEL beautiful around you.  You have helped me be more assertive (even though it doesn't seem like it a lot) .... but the biggest thing is that I feel like I can come to you with anything and we can work through it.  I feel like I can open a dialogue with you and you'll listen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!