Sunday, February 15, 2015

February * 28 Day Relationship Building Challenge .... day 15



So DB and I have been working on our relationship.   And I have seen a few of these, but I thought it would be good to put one together myself.   It's not just set up for us, it's set up so everyone can do it :)  And it doesn't matter the year.  But if you are going to do it - please leave a note - I'd love to read your answers ....

But I'll warn you now, DB is a man of ...... so.... many ... words.....

DAY 15

Something you never thought you'd do, but you did with them? 

DB: ** Inappropriate Answer **  

Nissa:  I'm not putting THAT on my blog!!!!

DB: ** Laughs ** Okay how about ... Kiss at first sight.

Nissa: I would have to say .... move out of Wisconsin and half way across the country.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!