Sunday, February 22, 2015

Write On ......



I have a new story swimming around in my head.  I'm not sure what or where it's going yet.  I have the first few paragraphs, a general plot, but not the larger plot ....  and some names.   That's it so far.

Equally - I have GOT to finish Kidnappers Cove.  I just can't seem to get past it.  Which means, I need to go back....  something has to change.  Something isn't making sense in my head.  That's usually the only reason I can't advance in a story line - but - I - just - can't - figure - out - what!

Meh!!



Okay - so ........ with that said.  I want to get my forgiveness exercise done, but after the emotional roller coaster I went on writing what I did yesterday - I just can't seem to put myself in that place today.

After writing the first two events in the series (which are in - pretty much - order they happened) ... I literally had an anxiety attack.  Which is silly and stupid to me because .... frankly - I talk about this stuff all the time.  I don't hide any of it - well, except the first one.  It's not that I *hide* it but I don't want to cause ripples in my family either.   So I just don't talk about it to them.  Regardless, you would think since I talk about this stuff a lot (it seems) that I would be fine writing it all down.  Maybe it was just reliving it all at once?  I'm not sure.  But - anxiety attack for sure.  I ended up curling up in DB's arms and ended up falling asleep.  He said it I looked like the life was just drained out of me.  He knows how emotional I get when I write.



I do have to say that it feels FABULOUS to be writing in my blog on a daily basis again though!  Woot!!!  I feel more myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!