Saturday, February 14, 2015

February * 28 Day Relationship Building Challenge .... day 14


So DB and I have been working on our relationship.   And I have seen a few of these, but I thought it would be good to put one together myself.   It's not just set up for us, it's set up so everyone can do it :)  And it doesn't matter the year.  But if you are going to do it - please leave a note - I'd love to read your answers ....

But I'll warn you now, DB is a man of ...... so.... many ... words.....

DAY 14

Valentine's Memories? 

DB: Never really had a memorable Valentine's Day.  Need to work on that.

Nissa: ^^^^ I agree ....  and then I started to search through photos and realized, our first Valentine's Day we spent at Wisconsin Dells on a Head Start Conference.  I was VERY pregnant with Nathan.












He got me some Carnations - not knowing that I *hate* Carnations....


But then again, I probably would like to forget it because the ONLY thing I really remember is getting really upset ...

We had gone down to a bar where they had guys who flipped bottles like Tom Cruise did in Cocktail.  Which was REALLY really cool.

What wasn't cool was DB talking to and paying attention to pretty much everyone else but me.  It got to the point where it was too loud, too much, and I felt really alone.  Plus I was supposed to be on "bed rest" as much as possible - so me just standing there - being ignored, was pretty pointless.  So I basically went up to the hotel room, leaving him down there in the bar with all his new friends buying him drinks, and cried.  Happy freaking Valentine's Day.  He came up to the room and was all "are you mad at me?" .... yeah you asshole, I am.

So, yeah, guess THAT's why I don't remember it.  Rather forget.

Every other Valentine's Day we've just ended up spending at home.

But there are a few photos .......

The following year he got me these, this is Limonium...  it's a bouquet filler.  But they were purple (my favorite color) ... NOT Carnations ....  and I loved them.

There are no distinct Valentine's Photos until last year ......

And then this year.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!