So DB and I have been working on our relationship. And I have seen a few of these, but I thought it would be good to put one together myself. It's not just set up for us, it's set up so everyone can do it :) And it doesn't matter the year. But if you are going to do it - please leave a note - I'd love to read your answers ....
But I'll warn you now, DB is a man of ...... so.... many ... words.....
DAY 4
What would your dream date be?
DB: Nice Italian Restaurant and a movie ....
Nissa: We did that already.
DB: Yeah, but I said a NICE Italian Restaurant ..... not one where you are asking why there is homeschooling wallpaper or stuff in a restaurant .....
Nissa: Well, why was there? The decor in there was confused, seriously needs either Gordon Ramsey or Robert Irvine needs to go take care of that shiznit .... and the food wasn't that good either.
DB: (laughs)
Nissa: Dream date for me would be .... Going to a nice dinner and then going for a barefoot walk on the beach under the moon and stars, where we can talk, and kiss in the moonlight. Go back to a nice hotel room where we can take advantage of a big tub or hot tub and/or fireplace.... and lose ourselves in each other for the night. The other thing I can think of is doing the Murder Mystery Cruise, cuz I really want to do that. But reality is, for me, that anything we do on a date is perfect. Because we really don't get to go out on dates often and need to make that more of a priority.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!