Monday, February 9, 2015

I need some BUBBLE WRAP ......

This week has been one of those weeks.  So ..... first - my wildly dramatic child .... who does NOT at all take after me, accidentally hit me in the lip and cut my lip.  And that SOAB hurts!  Still.  And then, this morning ....... the CAT hanging out in the window gets spooked by the lawn mower and runs across my FACE and leaves my forehead bleeding........


THEN the same cat that ran across my face got spooked again later and got my toe....... oye!!


SAME CAT ran across my again and left this little beauty!!

Seriously - SERIOUSLY ..... I just need bubble wrap!!!

In other news, I meal planned for the next two weeks.



I walked out into the kitchen and found this.  I would say "WHO DID THIS?" but seriously .... look at the clues.

1:  Nathan LOVES bread - he'll toast it himself and eat it all day ....
2: Nathan LOOOOOOOOOOOVES Dinosaurs ...... apparently this one was hungry.
3: That's Nathan's furby.

My conclusion ....... NATHAN!

Now I normally don't post homeschooling stuff in this blog (but really, I don't post much in the homeschooling blog anyway - boo!)  But I have to share this.

Kaedyn is my lil' genius - not even kidding.  He ASKS to do homework.  He WANTS to do homework.  He CRIES when I won't let him work in Nathan's workbook (cuz NATHAN needs to do his work.) ....  so I found a Preschool - Kindergarten workbook in my stuff.... and I pulled it out for him.

He didn't like it.  It wasn't color like Nathan's.   This is the one I found for Kaedyn.....

This is Nathan's - it's in color.  Noah's is like this too (also Brain Quest) ....

BTW ...  Nathan does NOT SIT STILL at all doing his homework.  He's jumping around, rolling around, flipping .... but he does his work.  Once we do three pages, he asks if he's done.  Um... no...  LOL....  then the drama starts.

Anyway .... Kaedyn finally said okay - he'd use the non-color workbook - after I showed him the money pages and the time pages.... he LOVES LOVES LOVES math!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!