Saturday, February 14, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!


Happy Valentine's Day from our family to yours!!!

It's been a busy couple of days around our house making, signing and giving out Valentines.

If you didn't know, I have one child in public school, and two children that I homeschool, however, we also include Mr. Public School in the homeschooling fun :)

Kaedyn got his Valentine's ready for school, including a card he made his teacher :)


And we also got ready to make our own Valentine's boxes this year :)


I made Clairah's to try to figure out how to get the boxes made when what to do <3  I think it turned out super cute!

So I decided to make the boxes, and the kids would make their front plates for it.....  and then they signed their cards....

Noah's Doctor Who Valentine's and his front of his box.

Kaedyn came home with some goodies from school :)


Nathan's Valentine's and the front of his box

A bunch of other Valentine's we printed out!!

Made this one for Cal and Alana with a bunch of things that are important in a marriage....

All the Valentine's together.  (Kale & Shila's were in Clairah's too)

And really - a year without taking pictures of candy hearts...... no way ......

Ode to my husband......

This one Kale took in to Shila and handed her them in the order of top to bottom .... My Girl Friend, Made in Heave, Love of my Life, Sweet Thing, Will You Marry Me .... Just Say Yes .... (and she did!)  They picked out the date too!  December 16, 2016.  So two of my kids are getting married next year.

Another Ode' to my husband......

 Hope your family had a great Valentine's Day .......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!