I have about a hundred pages left though.
This ..... ^^^^ is the truth. Absolute truth. OMG I would die for rolling ladders! Ha ha ha ha ...
I ended up reading all night, and then I slept from then to 4pm. I woke up, and it was 4pm. I was like.........
But I also know this isn't normal, usually I'd get a couple hours of sleep and be good. But ... I know I'm starting to get the flu. I know that's what DB has. Ugh...
So .... we had dinner, got the boys in bed, and then I was taking DB into the ER. He got the chills really really bad, it scared him, he was panicking. I got him calmed down but he still wanted to go in. I told him it was pointless. But it was what it was, and if he wanted to go in I'd go with him - and I did.
We got there, we were in the waiting room a little over an hour. I worked on polishing the book I finished last year. I needed a break. I have to go back, do some editing, and add a bunch of stuff.
Got called back... the nurse was like "I'm so glad you guys are technology inclined because the room you are going to has no TV" ... well... thank you. I forgot my headphones at home.
I ended up reading the rest of my book though.
Regardless.... we had to wait for Xray and Labs to be done.... I'm tired as hell (still) and not feeling well. My poor hubby is miserable though :/




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!