Today I spent the day finishing/catching up on my blogs. I haven't gotten totally into the swing of things yet - but I'm making up for lost time.
So .... my husband came in the bedroom tonight and was all "you sent her that horrible picture of me" talking about my best friend and the picture I sent her of him in the ER that he sent me. I said "Yeah, and it's on my blog!" So I showed him. HA HA HA HA HA ..... he says.... "That is a horrible picture!" I looked at him and said "Then you should have taken a better picture! The wife is blogging again! From now on - you better think - is that picture good enough for her blog?"
Nathan comes into the room
Me: "Hi Nate! How was school?"
Nate: gives me the thumbs down. Means it was bad.
Me: "What happened"
Nate: "I fee doe tice" sticks up two fingers
Me: "You fell down twice?"
Nate nods. "It hurse a wot"
Me: "It hurt a lot?"
He nods. He puts his face in the mattress.
Me: "You fell on your face?"
He nods. He acts like he's hanging onto a rope, and then spun around three times and put his face in my mattress again.
Me: "You fell on your face twice?"
He shakes his head, does the whole rope spinnie thing again.
Me: "You were on a rope and you got dizzy and fell down?"
Nate: "Waeh" He opens his mouth and gently bites his tongue.
Me: "Oh you bit your tongue?"
He nods. Pats his knee gently.
Me: "You hurt your knee too?"
He nods. "A wot!"
Me: "Ohhh poor Bug!"
Nate: gives me the thumbs down. Means it was bad.
Me: "What happened"
Nate: "I fee doe tice" sticks up two fingers
Me: "You fell down twice?"
Nate nods. "It hurse a wot"
Me: "It hurt a lot?"
He nods. He puts his face in the mattress.
Me: "You fell on your face?"
He nods. He acts like he's hanging onto a rope, and then spun around three times and put his face in my mattress again.
Me: "You fell on your face twice?"
He shakes his head, does the whole rope spinnie thing again.
Me: "You were on a rope and you got dizzy and fell down?"
Nate: "Waeh" He opens his mouth and gently bites his tongue.
Me: "Oh you bit your tongue?"
He nods. Pats his knee gently.
Me: "You hurt your knee too?"
He nods. "A wot!"
Me: "Ohhh poor Bug!"
Yes, this is a conversation with Nathan... one we've skillfully figured out (for the most part) ...
He does have bruises on his knee
Today was gloomy. There is supposed to be a chance for snow tonight ... but I doubt that will happen. Very very doubtful.
And I hope I get some more reading in before I sleep tonight.
That is all......




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!