Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Today's Theme: Another One Bites the Dust

I forgot to share these two pictures yesterday.   This one.....

Clearly this is my life right now.  My book, my remote and hand sanatizer.  And the cats who think I'm awesome.  Well, that's what I say they think, cuz I am awesome ... so they stalk me.  Talking care of sick kids and the hubby is getting sick too.

This is Kaedyn and Alyvia yesterday. They had the day off of school.  Today was the first day that Kaedyn went back, sadly with Nathan's big ol' sick day yesterday and fever day today, he didn't go back to school.  But Bubba enjoyed his extra day off.

So because Nathan was sick most of the day yesterday, and running a fever this morning, we knew he'd be home from school.  I was going to give him more fluids today, but I told him as long as I saw him drinking, I wouldn't put more fluids in him via his G-Tube.  His headphones ended up breaking and he was mad.  (The bottom half of the picture, he's giving me his mad face!)

He also decided that it is really important for him to stretch too!

Today's weather is a bit foggy, definitely rainy, and there is a very very very good chance of cats!

Kaedyn came home and Daddy let him play on his laptop.  Nevermind the big all chuck of sugar in the window (aka Marshmellow)

Kaedyn was playing on google - he BROKE it (look at the bottom  half of the pic.)

Then we played "Google Feud" ... which is like Family Feud but the questions and answers are based off Google searches.

He is not amused .....  but he continued to stay there.

My Mom sent me this a little while after I tucked him all in...

He's feeling a bit better I think.  I hope.

Kaedyn is playing on Daddy's laptop ... Nathan on his tablet.  Kaedyn has his little cat night light (it changes colors.)

While Calahan was vacuuming, Marshmellow was seeking safety - but I liked how the light played off of his fur. I wish I had gotten a better picture of how I saw it.

And then Nathan ended up throwing up again.   Oye.... I hope I'm not in for another long day/night tomorrow.  I'm starting to not feel well too.  But DB is DEFINITELY not feeling well at all.  Not in the least little bit.  He started running a fever.  no es bueno


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!