Saturday, January 21, 2017

I feel like CRAP ...

I slept those few hours last night, early evening when the kids are going to sleep and I woke up, and then I'm up until 3am. I don't like it.  Especially cuz I know how I can't really get to sleep until my body is on that edge of exhaustion ...
I spent a lot of today finishing up blogs I hadn't finished over the last few days - and posting them all.  I start them and get too tired to finish them.  And I won't post the next one until I finish the one previously - so sometimes they sit like this.


I woke up around noon today, I think it was.  Just felt terrible.  Woke up and this was my tweet...


But I make sick look good?  The way I feel, I feel like my eyes should be falling out and my skin melting off my face ... no fever yet, but I know it's coming.  The really really funny thing is this...  I normally run a low grade temp (in the 99's) with my CFS/Fibro issues.  But this flu crap, so far, has knocked my temp back to normal.  Which is funny, I don't think I've had a normal temp for a couple years now - so every time I take it - I'm like "liar" to the thermometer ...

All the animals are hanging around me, not necessarily on me, but around me...   Jaxson's head got chopped off by the bed, Livvy is laying in a weird position (where is her face?) on the window seat and Mellow is at my feet...

So while watching TV today, there is this preview for a new show (on CW) called Riverdale.  And they say "Archie" and I'm like.............. HOLD UP - WAIT A MINUTE - and I paused the TV.  I'm thinking back to those mornings as a kid where I would curl up on my Grandpa's lap and we'd read the Sunday Morning Comics together... and I remember the whole Archie, Veronica, Betty comic and wasn't it set in Riverdale?  I asked DB - he was like "I don't know" soooooo Google is my friend...


First I look up the Comic Strip Characters ......

Then I'm like - they are in ...........

NAILED IT!   So then I look up the show.....


Yep! NAILED IT!   So glad that my brain still works, at least sometimes for things that really don't matter.  Am I going to watch it - meh - I doubt it.  It's obviously a show geared more for the young adults, and even though I still watch shows for that age range ...  (Like Secret Life of the American Teenager when it was on) ...  I'm don't watch Vampire Diaries, or any of that stuff now.  I loved Jane the Virgin when it first came out, but I haven't watched it since - what - season two or three? (I mean to catch up though) ...

My new thing is Law & Order SVU.  I was never a Law & Order fan, but I would look for shows that would be on at night during the night, from midnight to 8am with no infomercials.... because I'm either awake or sleep better with the TV on and the boys got to the point where a lot of the time, they would wake up as soon as I would turn the TV off at night...  so ... I would turn it onto Law & Order SVU and turn the volume down some, and sleep ... and it worked just fine.  But some of the episodes would keep me up (or I'd record them and go to sleep) ... but I've gotten more into it.

So my Mom watches it, so I've been watching some of the new episodes.  Today - between sleeping from the flu, working on catching up on my blogs, I went on Demand and was watching season 14 from the beginning (actually on Netflix) and watched some of that today.

Nathan tonight though - was NOT a happy kid.  His tablet battery hit critically low and he wanted me to plug it in, so I did - figuring he was going to roll over and sleep.  No, he asks to watch YouTube on my laptop, and I told him no.  So he proceeded to cry and cry and melt down.  But sometimes even Autism Mom's have to stand their ground.
  And I did.  I managed to get him distracted though, so he stopped crying and fell asleep.

I ended up falling asleep, and woke up and Bubba was sleeping too.   Funny story from today.  Kaedyn was carrying around this big round Panda stuffie (you can kinda see it in the pic, you can see the face) and he kept calling it his baby.  He named it "Pandie."  He used to have some FurReal Friends, one was a little one - a baby panda - named Pandie when he was a baby.  Noah got one, Nathan got one - one of the bigger ones, but Kaedyn was still really little and so he got a smaller one.  Well a year later DB and I found the larger panda one at Goodwill one day and we got it for him, so he had Baby Pandie and Momma Pandie.  LOL - which he hasn't seen them for a couple years now, and I'm not sure he remembers them.  So it was just a little funny that he did that.  Took me back to the days where he couldn't sleep without Baby Pandie.

So ... both Bubba and Nate got big Five Nights of Freddy's Foxys ... and I picked them both up (since Bubba had his Pandie) and said "NATHAN! Congratulations!  It's twins!!"  And then I picked up both his Beanies (these Bear/Bunny things that he couldn't sleep without when he was itty bitty) and said "Congratulations Nathan! Two sets of twins!" lolol...


So after I woke up, my cat decided to go a little crazy with running around, back and forth, etc ....


I had a couple bowls of soup today, and these - these are my go to Italian Ice cups...

Um..... yeah....


Watching UK's Celebrity Big Brother and blogs ...

I like the house this year, very Pop-Art ...  there are some familiar American faces I know.  Even if there aren't - it's just like watching Big Brother UK anyway ... LOL... only with people who feel more entitled... lol...
There is Spencer and Heidi from - The Hills .... (have Eyes, just kidding) ...  They were one once before and almost won.

My favorite part of the house is the diary room, though - because it looks very comic book.  They did a really good job on that ...


But that's all for tonight.  Time to watch Paranormal Lockdown with the hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!