Saturday, January 14, 2017

Late Night Sick Fest..



It was a looooooooooong night.  L.O.N.G.  Shortly after 6pm last night, Kaedyn was walking out of the room to do something, and he got just by the end of my bed, and *mulghhhh* he puked all over the place, all over my bed, my comforter, sheet, foot board, floor.  Ugh>  I get the bucket under him.  Hope this is short lived.

He was spiking a fever, has been complaining of a sore throat, runny nose, just over all not feeling well...


He spent ALL night throwing up.  Literally was every 20 to 40 minutes.  At first because of the "cold" type symptoms, I thought maybe it was the flu (influenza flu) because of all the cold type symptoms he has.  I thought maybe...  but with him throwing up the way he was, I figure it's more gastrointestinal.  But a bunch of my FB friend were happy to tell me the actual flu is respiratory and not the typical "stomach flu" that people mistake for the actual flu you get the shot for.

I do know the difference.  However, Noah was really sick for two days, we spent twelve hours in twice.  He was throwing up, he couldn't keep any food down.  YS , couldn't keep anything down.  He teased positive for influenza A So yeah, I know that the flu is going around the county and there are already 5 deaths associated with the flu, 4 of which had the flu shot.  All of them were older (60 and up) ... so it's going around and it seems like the flu shot isn't covering whatever type is rolling around in our county anyway ..

So yeah, I'm scared.  Cant's afford for Nathan to get sick like that - he'd probably end up in the hospital.  He is officially a year and a half fo in the hospital here at hom.

He was throwing up every 20 to 40 minutes, you could almost set a wtch to it...  then he'd roll over and try to sleep.                                              
                          

So he started to feel better.  The vomiting stopped about 2am.  When he was feeling up to staying up for a bit, he told me he wanted to watch Ghost Adventures.  He loves watching it with me.

So Nick left Ghost Adventures and he's doing a new show called Paranormal Lockdown....where he and Katrina - from Paranormal State - are in a location for 72 hours instead of just a day and night.

So last night's Paranormal Lockdown was at Waverly Hills. I have been fascinated with Waverly Hills Sanatorium (in Louisville, Kentucky) since I was a teenager.  It's a hospital that treated tuberculosis in the masses, it was also known as the "white death" ... there was no treatment and no cure ... but at Waverly, they were trying to find something to help too.  So things happened that probably, in the long run, didn't help either.

I was telling Kaedyn that my grandpa was adopted by his Aunt (his Dad's sister) ... because his Dad and Mom both had tuberculosis.  His Dad died a couple months after he was born, and his Mom died when he was about 3 years old.  So Waverly has always been a huge interest and has been one of my favorite haunted places. I hope someday I get to visit there.   Yeah...  I am weird.

So at the beginning of Paranormal Lockdown: Waverly Hills ... it's said this is Nick's third time there and Katrina's first.  So I was telling Kaedyn that Nick was there with the Ghost Adventure's crew and asked if he wanted to watch that first.  He said he did, so we pulled it up and started to watch it.

Sick kids though.. I swear.  He spent most of the day in waves of feeling better and feeling bad.  Luckily, despite the waves, he didn't throw up anymore.
Here is Kaedyn laying down and Nathan in his own world....

Nathan built this thing from the blocks and stuff that Kaedyn got for Christmas ...  Kaedyn has made a vacuum and a sniper rifle ... lol.. they have fun.  But here you can see that Nathan is on my laptop.  I lose my laptop to this kid everytime his tablet is dead, and today I just could NOT get his tablet to charge properly ...  ugh...

Here's hoping no one else gets sick.  Cuz........  no.... just ..... no.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!