Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Did you get Drunk on Air?

So I didn't fall asleep until, I think around 2AM...  I went potty around 1AM ... when I went back to my room, I saw the elusive CeCe (cat) peeking at me from around the corner of the banister on the stairs.  She was at the bottom, I was at the top.... I went back in my room, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs.  She was infront of the couch, so I quickly took these (not the best) but she hides and she hides well.  We don't see her real often.  She's the type of cat that freezes when you see her, but the second you look like you are going to get with in ten feet or twenty - of her - she darts.  The stuffing on the floor is from Jaxson because he tears all of his toys to pieces, literally ...


As I was going down, I saw Cali Joe on the puzzle table, lol...  so I took a pic of her too.  Usually the only cat downstairs during the day is Bella and Cali Joe and CeCe venture around at night.  LOL...  which is why it was 1AM when I caught them ...


Came back to the bedroom and the boys just looked so cute sleeping ...

And then I went to sleep.

When I got up this morning, I had a gastrointestinal bug with a vengeance ...  So I have the flu (actual influenza) ...

DB asked me to please check my sugar, so I did ...  sent him this pic, which isn't a bad blood sugar .... I wasn't fasting but I wasn't holding anything down either.

Livvy and Jaxson kept me company most of the day, but I slept.  Because I was sleeping off the virus, I missed all the frantic text messages about the garbage not getting out ....  and I vaguely remember
I woke up - feeling better.  Not a lot better - but better enough.
However I did have a moment around med time and I was acting a bit loopy, finally feeling better ... and punch drunk, LOL...  Everyone thought I had been hitting the cough syrup a little hard the way I was acting.. LOL...

I took pictures of Calahan sneezing.  Sent them to my sister and said "Cal sneezed. Thought you should know.  Here is proof" ...  just because I was cracking up.  Cal had been giving me a weird look and when I went to get a picture of the weird look, he sneezed.  Just happened to work out like that...

LOL ....  this was my picture of the day ......

Anyway - didn't watch much *meaningful* TV....  We watched Oak Island again because we had fell asleep during it last night.  We watched the 2nd episode of Hunted!  We are really liking this show.  So far red X's got eliminated the first show.  Yellows' got eliminated episode 2.  There are only two teams still in play at the moment.

Angela & Michele got eliminated because they turned to their other best friend for help, the third leg of their three amigos ...  IF they had avoided her, and not contacted her and depended on her they might have been okay.  Her phone had been tapped, and they intercepted a call she made detailing where they would be for the day and how they were going to move to the next location.... had this all been avoided by avoiding that 3rd leg of their friendship they might not have gotten caught so quickly.

Roy and Chele seemed to have a great plan going, they were going to rough it the whole 28 days camping.  Because they weren't exactly prepared for the pain from walking every day the whole day "roughing" it all day every day for 28 days, they needed a break. So a friend helped them ... and again, might not have gotten caught if they hadn't have panicked.  The Cat's showed up at the house they were at, saying they were friend's of the Mice.  If they hadn't panicked and run, literally run out the back door while the Cats were RIGHT THERE ...  they might not have gotten caught the way they did.

HOWEVER - this made me really think and wonder if it's a bit of a crappy thing - because it's obvious that there are camera men following them for the show.  If there weren't these camera men, who continue to stand a lot of the time (where it was obvious that they were standing with Roy and Chele) ... I wonder if Roy and Chele wouldn't have maybe been able to continue to duck down the way they did and be left undetected.  Makes me wonder.

Lee & Hilmar was introduced too ..  These two have a pretty cool story.  Lee has a family (wife, kids), and Hilmar ended up moving in with him and being his "adult boy child" .. made me giggle.  So Lee owns and operates and creates ESCAPE ROOMS.  Which 1: is really awesome!  2: I love watching how these room ticks, and I'm pretty smart but my brain doesn't work in the ways these rooms do...  so it fascinates me. So ... Lee does something REALLY smart, I thought anyway.  They created a new email account, they sent mail (actual mail, not email) to all their contacts - with the details of the email address and log in information and told them to only communicate through the draft folder.  They had security questions and answers, just in case the email address was somehow intercepted.  Well, the Cats found out about the letters, because I guess the post office has to take pictures of mail sent through them (I had no idea!) found a couple of pieces of the USPS mail photos that had the same handwriting addressed to a couple of the contacts they knew they had - so they put two and two together, didn't know what was IN the letters, but called Will's wife and she stumbled on her words a little bit ...  I would have just hung up on them.  So she gave a tiny bit of info out BUT because she did talk to them, even though she stumbled a bit - they found out that they could no longer used the system they thought up because it was now compromised.   I do think they have a good chance though.  I do.

I think David and Emiley have the BEST chance though.  The only only mistake that they have made is Emiley made the mistake of writing on a calendar on her desk at home, and they got ahold of it, managed to Number 2 Pencil bring up what was pressed down on that month from the month on top ... and had all the information ... all of it.  I do - however - wonder if it was a dumbie ploy!  I do.  They are really smart, and David knows what this takes - however, Emiley hasn't and could have made the mistake not thinking.  I loved the rental car diversion they made - that was EPIC!

Aarif & Immad started on the run too - but we didn't see them too too much.  Just (more so) that the Cats thought they'd be able to track them through their religion and the certain holiday going on at that moment in time.  When in actuality - they seemed to have a pretty solid plan, also, of being shuffled around from very distant aquatint being put up through them and someone that Aarif & Immad have never even met.  However, the (at least) first distant acquaintance they were in contacted with - quickly got discovered and was followed (she felt) and so word came around that they needed to move almost immediately ...    

Miles & Will and English & Stephen and Sentra & Thu still have to be told they are on the run, which it sounds like will happen in the next episode.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!