Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Calahan!

Today my son ... my first born.... turned 21.  TWENTY-ONE.   I was 19 when I had him.  I have always been an old soul.  I was so ready to be a mom, my ex-husband SAID he was ready to be a dad, but he wasn't.   We had gotten pregnant after we were engaged, but I was 12 weeks pregnant when we were married.  We hadn't told his family yet, but apparently my Aunt was going around talking about it at the wedding, and his family over-heard.


I don't have a lot of pictures of me pregnant with Calahan.  I recently re-discovered his little "pregnancy" book and found more pictures.  I haven't scanned them yet, but I did take some pictures.




That last photo was take the same day as the one I have scanned.  I remember I had gone in because my water was leaking, but every time I went in, they'd tell me the test said it wasn't.  But I knew it was.  ss


He has been a wild ride, this one.  He had the worst temper as a toddler. But he had grown up into the most compassionate guy.  He has such a big protective heart.  If anything, he will fight for what he believes is right. We have gotten into - in your face - type arguments, and we've gotten past them.

It's hard to believe he's 21 ....










We got him a Snickers cake, but.... it wasn't very good :/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!