3:30 AM.... out of the four people in this room, only one is sleeping, clearly it's not me. Nor is it anyone under the age of ten.
Kaedyn suffers from who needs sleep? syndrome
Nathan has a bad belly ache
I suffer from my children are awake syndrome
DB suffers from snoring loudly, or actually, I suffer and he just sleeps
So .... the older boys (DB & Cal) got up and got ready for school. The college was open but not the high-school/middle/elementary schools. So the little boys were home. I didn't sleep a lick last night because both Nathan & Kaedyn woke up. I don't think Kaedyn got much sleep. He literally slept until like 1am and then was up for the rest of the night, and then I was up all night. I didn't get any sleep ...
But Kaedyn was SO SO SO excited because we are going to see Elly today! (And Kale and Shila! LOL) ...
We haven't seen them since before Christmas ... so I put together Elly's Christmas gift and got batteries in it, and then Kaedyn spent the next hour playing with it. Ha!
DB was upset - he really wanted to see them. So he decided to skip class and come home so he could see them. We knew they wouldn't have but a few minutes to stop and visit, only about 20 minutes. But we soaked up some time!
Here Poppy is giving Elly a big hug and Nathan is also hugging her. GROUP HUG!! I couldn't get a better picture though.
Kaedyn and Elly are a bit inseparable... I didn't even realize they were here and she came knocking on my bedroom door. I got up and grabbed her - took off her jacket and just squeezed. LOL... and she kept coming back to me for more hugs and smooches, but anytime Kaedyn was in arms length ... she was in his arms. These two have such an amazing bond. I could cry, seriously cry, that they are seperated right now. :( But we love them all so much. Miss them like crazy.
Nonna and her girl!! Elly is just a few short days away from being 18 months!!! She's getting so big and so old!!!
Kaedyn saw me taking the pictures of Elly and I - and this is what happens.....
So we had to take some with the coolest uncle in the world! LOL
I did get some pictures of Poopy and Elly :)
We went downstairs to say HI to Papa and she was running around. Kale was saying they had to go and so I was trying to get them out the door ... wanted to make sure I got a video of her running too. She is running all over the place now, she's just go go go go go ... end of November she was still getting walking down, and now she's RUNNING EVERYWHERE ....
She put the dog's food bowl on her chair... LOL.
She had to play with Jaxson too. Everyone loves Jaxson to bits!
I almost cried when they left. Kaedyn crawled into the van and was hugging her in her carseat because she was crying and didn't want to go.
After they left, Kaedyn's excitement was done and his lack of sleep caught up to him.
Ely Mae was even upstairs this afternoon hanging out.
Jax, of course, just hung out with me keeping me company.
Even though Nathan didn't sleep much either, he stayed awake. He got into PJ's after they left and was playing X-Box 360 with Noah. (Minecraft I think.)
And then there was this..... he's literally spilling chips all over himself and his bed...
And then THIS happened.... ROFLMBO ... instead of losing my shit.... I was just like.... yeah. I thought I'd turn this one into .... "Autism" "sometimes you want to wrap it in a nice shiny bow and write return to sender" but ... I'd probably catch slack and hate. Sooooooo .... LOL...
He does this all the time.
Typical just before falling asleep routine.. a lot of YOUTUBE...
Alyvia went and cuddled with Nathan - and that doesn't happen very often... 8
I had this conversation with Heather tonight though ..... LOLOL....
It needs to be shared.... (I'm the purple side)
By the way - our Mom says you better eat your damn vegetables
plus - if I want to enjoy the actual good food in life, I have to balance it out (ie Chocolate, Soda, CHEESEBURGERS)
Heather
I eat meat, they eat vegetables, therefore, I eat vegetables through the meat I eat
Annissa
ummmmmmm
I don't think that counts
Heather
And chocolate is made from cocoa which is a plant and I eat chocolate so that counts too
Yes it does
Annissa
just because the animal you eat is a vegetarian doesn't make you one
































No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!